Header Ads Widget

George Clooney spills his ‘disaster’ proposal to Amal

amal george clooney proposal disaster

Hollywood star George Clooney shares details of his proposal ‘disaster’ for now-wife Amal Clooney.

In his recent outing at ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’, the ‘Ticket to Paradise’ star spilt the harrowing story of his 20-minute-long proposal ‘disaster’ for British human rights lawyer, Amal Alamuddin.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

“It was a disaster, I planned it out, I planned the whole thing out,” Clooney told Barrymore.

George stated that he had planned to present the ring to Amal with the play of the song ‘Why Shouldn’t I’ by his late aunt Rosemary Clooney.

“I got the ring in the drawer and the song starts and I told her there was a lighter can you get it — we had a candle on but I blew it out so she could get the lighter,” he detailed.

“She sees the ring in the drawer and pulls it out. She says, ‘There’s a ring there,’ like somebody left a ring there years earlier… And I am like on my knee like… and now the song is playing and – we know exactly how long [the proposal]took because of the playlist.”

“She didn’t say yes till ‘Goody Goody’... but that was supposed to be later when we were dancing…She kept saying ‘Oh my God, oh my God’.”

Also read: Keep photos of our kids out of media, George Clooney pleads

George revealed that he later begged Amal to have ‘mercy on his old bones’ as he couldn’t kneel anymore and was eagerly waiting for her answer.

“She said, ‘Oh yes,’ and then she said, ‘Yes,’ thank God. So I pulled it off,” Clooney concluded.

To note, George and Amal Clooney got married in 2014. The star couple welcomed their twins, daughter Ella and son Alexander, in 2017.



from Lifestyle News - Latest Lifestyle News, Celebrity, Fashion, and Luxury https://ift.tt/mQ6xFda

Post a Comment

0 Comments