Header Ads Widget

Humaima Malick breaks silence on criticism after Emraan Hashmi project

Humaima Malick has recently opened up about the criticism she received from fans, for her role in a Bollywood movie starring Emraan Hashmi.

Humaima Malick recently made an appearance in a show a private channel and candidly replied to all the questions asked by the host.

“There was a lot of hatred from fans for essaying the role of a bar dancer in a movie, my image was not of a ‘girl next door’ anymore for them. I realised this later on in life that I need to think about my country and consider my fans’ feelings before taking up any project”, Humaima Malick revealed.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle)

“I have always been an independent girl who paid her own bills. I started working at the age of fourteen”, she further mentioned, “I had to support my family at that time, and I did not think twice”.

Humaima also disclosed how she struggled with cultural differences and prepared herself for the role. She added, “My director took me to various bars and I observed the body language of those dancers”.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by HUMAIMA MALICK (@humaimamalick)

Humaima Malick has always been appreciated by her co-actors and fans for her work in various films and dramas. Last month, actor was under treatment at a hospital in  Istanbul for appendix rupture and asked people to pray for her well-being on Instagram.

The post Humaima Malick breaks silence on criticism after Emraan Hashmi project appeared first on ARY NEWS.



from Lifestyle – ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/3GOK4tc

Post a Comment

0 Comments