Header Ads Widget

Camila Cabello reveals how ‘Cinderella’ made her life better

Three-time Grammy Award nominee Camila Cabello revealed that she was struggling with mental health when writing one of the songs of the Amazon Prime film Cinderella.

The 24-year-old, according to a foreign news agency, admitted to undergoing a hard time when she penned the lyrics of one of the songs of the musical.

“I don’t think I know how to write in any way that isn’t personal to me,” she said as quoted in the report. “When I was working on ‘Million to One’ for Cinderella, to be totally honest, I was going through a really hard time with my mental health.

“It was just a period of a lot of anxiety and sadness for me, and that song had me feeling like, ‘I can overcome this. I know that I can make my life better.’ I feel like I channelled my personal journey into the one of the characters.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by camila (@camila_cabello)

Recently, she spoke of undergoing stress and anxiety during the shooting of the musical, which came to a halt in the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic and admitted to crying after an emotional breakdown at least once a day.

Read More: Camila Cabello says her Cinderella has ambition, stands for diversity

“Before the pandemic, I felt really burnt out. I had been working pretty nonstop since I was 15 and the rigor with which I started working, there was just no time off,” she revealed. “I was barely home. I didn’t have time to get to know who I was outside of my career. Pile that onto struggles with mental health, with anxiety, with these toxic levels of stress, it wasn’t even a meltdown because I would just work through it.”

She added that she would get exhausted in every way and at was feeling as she was participating in a marathon with a broken leg.

“I kept going, but it was extremely hard. And I wish that I would’ve just been like, ‘Let me just stop for a second and get a nice cast for my broken leg and get some physical therapy.’ But I didn’t. COVID stepped in and kind of did it for me,” Cabello added.

Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!

The post Camila Cabello reveals how ‘Cinderella’ made her life better appeared first on ARY NEWS.



from Lifestyle – ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/3s44MkK

Post a Comment

0 Comments